It’s fair time! I’ve got my tickets. Do you have yours? I’m excited to begin my third annual fair adventure, which means fun for me and freebies for you!
The rules are pretty much the same, but I’m adding a twist this year. The fair adventure begins next week at the 139th annual Troy Fair. I’ll be handing out a prize (coupon for half off any* session you choose) to one lucky winner per day. The fun part is, you have to find me at the right time and place to claim the prize. No gate stalking!
How will you find me? I’ll be posting little clues here and there all week and, if you follow me on Twitter, there will be real-time hints and status updates on my location every night. Once I stake out my locale, I’ll tweet a 10-minute time frame in which you may snag your prize. After that, if no one has found me, I’ll be moving on to the next clue.
And the twist? I’ll also be hiding some prizes around the fairgrounds for you to find. Watch my Instagram feed for some video clues to their locations. I might even try that Vine thing again, but since I’ve only posted one vine in the last year… I’m thinking you might want to save the effort. (Untapped potential in my efforts to keep afloat with various forms of social media... Note to self: work on that soon.)
Let’s generate some excitement for this adventure! Help me spread the word and you can earn a chance at the grand prize: A session* of your choice, totally FREE!
How can you help? I’m so glad you asked:
1. earn a point when you “like” CLG on Facebook (already like me? Great! You have a point already... just leave a comment on the sidebar to the right to let me know)
2. earn a point for sharing a link to this blog post on your Facebook timeline (share the link where you did so in the comments below)
3. earn a point every time you “like” a status update on the contest posted on my timeline
4. earn 5 points when you start following @clg_photos on Twitter and another 5 for clg_photos on Instagram, and then
5. earn a point every time you retweet a #myfairadventure update or love a posted “gram”
The person with the most points at the end of fair week wins. It’s that simple.
*weddings are excluded, everything else is fair game... pun intended :)