Hey everyone! Remember this?
We’re doing it again! And by “we” I mean, the collective me, myself, and I here at CLG Photography. I had so much fun last year, I couldn’t wait to make it an official “second annual”.
The rules are pretty much the same. The fair adventure begins next week at the 138th annual Troy Fair. I’ll be handing out a prize (coupon for half off any* session you choose) to one lucky winner per day. The fun part is, you have to find me at the right time and place to claim the prize. No gate stalking!
How will you find me? I’ll be posting little clues here and there all week and, if you follow me on Twitter, there will be real-time hints and status updates on my location every night. Once I stake out my locale, I’ll tweet a 15-minute time frame in which you may snag your prize. After that, if no one has found me, I’ll be moving on to the next clue.
Let’s generate some excitement for this adventure! Help me spread the word and you can earn a chance at the grand prize: A session* of your choice, totally FREE!
How can you help? I’m so glad you asked:
1. earn a point when you “like” CLG on Facebook (already like me? Great! You have a point already... just leave a comment on the sidebar above to let me know)
2. earn 5 points for sharing a link to this post on your Facebook timeline (share the link where you did so in the comments below)
3. earn a point every time you “like” a status update on the contest posted on my timeline
4. earn 5 points when you start following @clg_photos on Twitter, and then
5. earn a point every time you retweet a #myfairadventure update
The person with the most points at the end of fair week wins. It’s that simple.
*weddings are excluded, everything else is fair game... pun intended :)
Home after two days at the lake.
My favorite model.
And the one who won't sit still.
We saw this beautiful sight in the sky which we thought was a sundog but, after some googling, I have since determined it is more likely a fire rainbow or, more scientifically, a circumhorizontal arc. Fire rainbow sounds way cooler, so I'm going with that.
We finished the day with fireworks viewed through the masts in the marina.